Monday, November 17, 2008

Angelina Jolie wants to 'fade away' from acting

ANGELINA JOLIE has vowed to quit Hollywood to bring up her young family



The actress, 33, has six children with BRAD PITT – four-month-old twins VIVIENNE MARCHELINE and KNOX LEON, daughter SHILOH and adopted siblings MADDOX, ZAHARA and PAX.

Speaking to the BBC on a publicity tour for new film Changeling, Angie was asked if losing her looks may cut her career short.

She replied: “I don’t think about it much because I don’t plan to keep acting very long.



“I’m ready to do a few things now and fade away and get ready to be a grandma one day.


“So I’m not so worried that I want to keep this pace up and try to be something and be a celebrity and be a successful actress forever.

“I think it’s nice, I’ve had a time to tell stories and be able to be successful enough to tell the ones I want to tell, and to earn some money at the same time is great.

“But everything comes in seasons and, you know, I hopefully won’t be needing to do that later in my life in any way.”

However Angelina has said she will still do one-off projects if they capture her interest.


She added: “I don’t think I’ll ever say I’m never ever going to work because maybe there’s that interesting project where I feel creative – but certainly I think now I haven’t worked for a year.

“I’ll work for a few months in February. I won’t work again probably for another year.

“So maybe it’ll be once a year and maybe it’ll be once every three years and just naturally - I like being home a lot these days.”

No comments: